Become a Foster Parent
If you are interested in applying to become a foster parent, or would simply like to speak with someone in order to learn more, please fill out the contact form below or call (610) 521-6270. One of our experienced team members would be happy to answer your questions.
OR Call: (610) 521-6270
What to expect: The Home Study
A Children's Choice home study worker will contact you in order to find out more regarding your interests and what your next steps might be. Since excellent resource homes result in positive outcomes for the children we serve, the Home Study is an important process and we encourage you to ask questions.
Below are some examples of information we gather to ensure child safety and excellent outcomes for the children we serve. Much of the information we gather is required by the various governmental entities with whom we work. At all times your privacy and the security of your information is of paramount importance to us.
- Copies of homeowner’s/renter’s insurance policy
- Copies of Marriage license/Divorce decree
- Copies of Driver’s License
- Copies of Auto Insurance and Registration
- Pet’s shot records
- Proof of Income (Three utility bills and pay stubs)
- The names, phone #s and addresses of three social references, and one professional (click here to download the personal reference form)