Careers at Children's Choice
- Trainer (Dover, DE)
- Part-Time Recruiter
- Part-Time Permanency Worker (Dover, DE)
- Part-Time Visitation Coaches (Sharon Hill, PA)
- Resource Parent Liaison (Philadelphia, PA)
- Case Aide - Permanency (Philadelphia, PA/Bellmawr, NJ)
- Permanency Worker (Philadelphia, PA/Bellmawr, NJ)
- Recruiter (Southeastern PA)
- Part-Time Caseworker (Lewisburg, PA)
- Part-Time Outreach Specialist (Southeastern PA)
- Business Services Specialist (Bellmawr, NJ)
Social Services can be a challenging field. It requires long hours and makes great demands on your emotions. Many people go into the field with high expectations, wanting to change the world tomorrow. Many people leave the field beleaguered and frustrated when tomorrow comes and there are still problems to address. At Children’s Choice, we believe that social services is a ministry and a calling. We believe that you can change the world but it will take a little time and a lot of patience and commitment. If you are hearing the call and would like to know more, we hope that you’ll come and talk with us.
Our ideal candidate is a tireless advocate who is comfortable multi-tasking. We seek someone who likes people and loves to listen and wants to help. We seek a person who is a clear and confident communicator, someone capable of great things. We are looking for people who would like to start a career, not just get a job. If you want to change the world, we like to talk to you about how to do it.
Children’s Choice is a Christian, non-profit child welfare agency. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a positive working environment for those with whom we work.
Lori L. Corner, MS, SPHR
Director of Human Resources
Fax: (856) 931-0659