About this position...
Responsibilities include word processing, filing, faxing, assembling materials, answering and routing phone calls, logging incoming and outgoing mail, maintaining office and agency policy and procedures manual, taking minutes of staff meetings and issuing reports, maintaining petty cash account, reviewing foster parent billing, requesting supplies and office organization.
Our ideal candidate:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior secretarial experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Typing skills of 50wpm or more
- Organizational expertise
- Attention to detail
- Able to obtain appropriate child abuse clearance and criminal record check
- Valid driver's license with properly registered and insured automobile