About this position...
Permanency Worker (Pennsylvania)
To facilitate and trace the movement of children through the permanency process including the provision of crisis management and supportive counseling to foster care caseworkers and resource parents to effect permanency and avoid placement disruptions.
Bachelor of Social Work or related human services degree. Prior experience in child welfare. Able to obtain appropriate child abuse and criminal clearances. Valid driver's license and properly registered and insured vehicle. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Computer literate.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- BSW or related human services degree
- Prior child welfare experience
- Able to obtain appropriate child abuse clearance and criminal record check
- Competent and caring
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Valid driver's license with properly registered and insured automobile