About this position...
RESPONSIBILITIES: To report for duty consistently and promptly; To accept supervision and direction with a positive attitude; To suggest to the Agency administration modifications of the program, which might improve delivery of services to the clients; To treat all clients, visitors and co-workers equally and respectfully well; To adhere to the Children’s Choice policies regarding proper business demeanor and attire; To respect the rights and confidentiality of each client and other employees; To utilize proper telephone etiquette and to write complete, informative telephone messages.
DUTIES/TASKS: To answer and route telephone calls in a manner deemed appropriate by the supervisor and, to ensure that messages are clearly written and relayed to staff in a timely manner.
Our ideal candidate:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior secretarial experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Typing skills of 50wpm or more
- Organizational expertise
- Attention to detail
- Able to obtain appropriate child abuse clearance and criminal record check
- Valid driver's license with properly registered and insured automobile