About this position...
To provide, in cooperation with the Program Coordinator, casework services to foster children and resource families. Will maintain a caseload of no more than 12 families, meeting with each family at least two times per month. To monitor safety of each home, and provide counseling services to children and families. Will maintain thorough and current case records for each client.
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor of Social Work / Child Welfare / Counseling / Psychology / Child Psychology / Family Studies or Sociology
- Incredible writing skills
- Prior experience in child welfare
- Ability to obtain appropriate child abuse and criminal clearances
- Valid driver’s license and own a properly registered and insured vehicle
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate