About this position...
Licensed Program Coordinator (Maryland)
To supervise and coordinate direct services to children and families through the specialized foster care and adoption programs of Children’s Choice.
The Program Coordinator will recruit, train, and retain resource families by completing home studies of potential families, and supervising the placement of children in resource homes.
The PC will also directly supervise casework staff, through regular supervision meetings, and by monitoring case reports and files.
Our ideal candidate:
- MSW with Maryland licensure
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience required
- Must possess valid driver's license
- Must possess properly registered and insured automobile
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills