About this position...
Licensed Social Worker
Provide case management services and clinical interventions for children/families in foster care. Responsibilities include meeting with the child and caregivers to ensure safety and facilitate permanency planning, networking with other professionals in child welfare, making referrals, advocacy, attending court, developing individual service plans, assisting with training, writing reports and documenting all relevant case information.
Our ideal candidate:
- MSW with licensure required
- Prior child welfare experience a plus
- Able to obtain appropriate child abuse clearance and criminal record check
- Competent and caring
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Valid driver's license with properly registered and insured automobile