About this position...
The Program Coordinator will supervise and coordinate direct services to children and families through the specialized foster care and adoption programs of Children’s Choice.
The Program Coordinator will recruit and supervise new resource families, assign cases to casework staff, monitor case records, conduct monthly resource parent trainings, and provide direct supervision to caseworkers.
Our ideal candidate:
- Master’s degree in Social Work or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years of related experience required
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a properly registered and insured automobile
- Must be computer literate (proficient in Microsoft Word)
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills