About this position...
To provide, in consultation with the Program Coordinator, the therapeutic evaluations, testing, and counseling required by the designated clients of Children's Choice and to do so in a manner and spirit deemed appropriate by the administration of Children's Choice; to communicate in writing the results of therapy to the clients' respective agency worker(s); to act as liaison of Children's Choice with other mental health professionals as directed by the Program Coordinator.
Our ideal candidate:
- Masters Degree in Social Work or Psychology
- 3 years experience in children's services
- Valid Maryland Licensure appropriate to degree
- Able to obtain appropriate child abuse clearance and criminal record check
- Proficient in Microsoft Word