About this position...
Quality Assurance Coordinator
Lead a team to perform semi-annual file reviews at each Children’s Choice Pennsylvania service site, ascertaining children in care and resource family file compliance with the Children’s Choice Policy and Procedure Manual, State and contractual requirements; Propose and assist with the implementation of staff training toward the continuing improvement of the quality of services rendered to clients and resource parents based upon lacks ascertained through the file review procedure; and Model care, competence and professionalism in relationship to clients, contractors, this agency and fellow staff.
Our ideal candidate:
- BSW or related human services degree
- Related experience of not less than 3 years
- Able to obtain appropriate child abuse clearance and criminal record check
- Competent and caring
- Ability to compile data into summary form
- Highly motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Valid driver's license with properly registered and insured automobile